WP's Virtual Stage allows you to drag and drop service role icons on a virtual stage graphic. This can be used to help inform team members and/or stagehands where equipment is to be set up.
To use the Virtual Stage, roles must have a graphic icon associated with them. This can be done by:
- Hover on the People navigation link
- Click Roles/Skills menu option
- Click the edit (pencil) icon of the role to which you'd like to associate an icon
- Click the link allowing you to change the virtual stage icon
- Choose the appropriate icon, then click Save
You can also change the default stage image to one that is a better match for what you have at your church. To do so:
- Hover over your Account link under your profile name
- Click on the Church Info menu item
- Click on the Edit This Info button
- Find the Stage Shape row and click the link to select a stage
You also have the option to specify a stage shape for a particular service. If none is specify in the service information, the default stage for the church will be used.
Please sign in to leave a comment.