Upgrading to WorshipPlanning.com v5.0
You're moments away from the cutting edge of planning worship services. Before you get started, we recommend you read our blog post with a few frequently asked questions: Official Launch of WP50
The biggest changes in WP50 is the Worship Flow. We've created a video tutorial on how the new worship flow works. You can watch it here.
If you are security level 3 (admin for your church account), here's how to enable WP v5.0 for your church:
- Log in to WorshipPlanning.com
- In the upper right corner, go to account >> Church Account Settings and click Edit this info
- At the bottom of the settings list, click the Enable WorshipPlanning 5.0 to be Yes
- Acknowledge the information message and click Save and Close
After a few moments, you'll be redirected to version 5.0. And anytime you or your team members login from that point on, you/they will be redirect to the new version. Once you update to WP50, there is not a setting that will allow you go back to the old version. During the beta testing phase, it was possible to change back to the old version if desired, though it might interest you to know that well over 90% of those that tried the new version have stayed with it. Now that version 5.0 has been officially rolled out, churches will not be able to go back to the older version. If it is an emergency and you need to switch back, you can reach out to our support team where they have a hard time saying “no” to anything, and they might be able to help you out.
Additional WP v5.0 Resources
WP v5.0 Nickel Tour (2 minutes) - http://vimeo.com/87374691
- WP v5.0 Full Demo (35 minutes) - http://vimeo.com/81679485
- Worship Flow Changes - http://vimeo.com/81679485#t=466s
- People Scheduling Updates - http://vimeo.com/81679485#t=1340s
Please sign in to leave a comment.