The integration of SongSelect into WorshipPlanning.com is virtually seamless in that you can search the SongSelect library and drag a search result (with any available chord sheets) in to you flow, without ever leaving the worship flow page. Here's how:
- If you haven't integrated your SongSelect account with WorshipPlanning.com, or if you would like a walkthrough of the SongSelect integration into WP, check out this article: https://support.worshipplanning.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048256474
- Navigate to the service worship flow that you wish to add songs from SongSelect.
- Ensure the Song panel is open on the left side of the worship flow page.
- Select the SongSelect tab in the Songs panel.
- Type the song name or keyword you'd like to search on, and click "search". After a few seconds, you'll see matching results from SongSelect's library of music.
- To the right of each song title, you may see "lyrics" or "chord sheet" icons (you can hover over each icon to see which is which). If there are no icons, it means CCLI does not have these in their library.
- Find the desired song you like to add to the worship flow. To see more information about each song, click the "i" icon next to the song title.
- It's important to note that in the window that comes up after clicking the "i" icon, there is a button to "Add to Library". Clicking that button will add the song to your library without adding it to your worship flow. Before attempting to add the song to your worship flow you should close the song details window.
- Click on the desire song and drag it to your worship flow, dropping it at the desired place.