WP allows you to print the service flow and a listing of service roles, assignments, and responses. To access the various print options, hover over "action" in the upper right-hand corner of the Worship Flow & select Printouts from the drop-down menu. The resulting page gives you several print out options:
- Standard - Traditional printout that allows the greatest flexibility in formating your printout with the use of the "Format" window. You can also export this page to MS Word or Excel.
- Flow and Assignments - Tighter worship flow display with team assignments below. General service information and service notes appear in lower left corner.
- Clean - Simply layout with the ability to easily show/hide columns usinig the "Toggle Columns" bar. Extra Notes appears as individual columns
- Clean (columns) - Clean printout with column dividers
- Clean (rows) - Clean printout with rows dividers
- Roles - List of people scheduled to serve at this service, and thier assignment responses.
- Sign-in Sheet (confirmed assignments)- Lists by team, people scheduled to serve, along with a blank line for them to sign-in upon arrival
- Sign-in Sheet (all assignments) - Similar to the Sign-in Sheet, except that penciled in and empty roles are displayed as well.
- Set List - Just a list of songs performed during this service